CSG Global Consulting (CSG) is a leading regional, multi-vendor value added reseller. We provide next-generation voice, data, video, and mobility solutions to businesses of all sizes. Our enterprise products, services and solutions are used by major hospital networks, university campuses, multi-site enterprise business, manufacturing plants, local government agencies, and general business.
Established in 2004, CSG has proven success from the planning, design, installation, and integration phases of our projects through the ongoing maintenance, support, and monitoring phases. Specializing in Unified Communications technology and Network Infrastructure solutions, CSG offers a consultative approach backed with strong product offerings, services, and business solutions. Our Plymouth Meeting, PA headquarters is home to our technical labs that our staff utilize to become proficient in the product suite and a showcase for our customers where they can work, demo, and test the products in a real-world, hands-on environment.
The primary focus of a Sales Account Executive is to build new client relationships and provide extraordinary connections between customers and CSG. The qualified candidates will possess three or more years of experience in generating sales with enterprise business-to-business customers and can demonstrate a proven track record of success.
- Establish new sales on quarterly basis to meet and exceed target goals.
- Build new client relationships and enhance existing account relationships.
- Champion Unified Communications and Information Technology solutions for all major verticals to C-Suite leaders and key stakeholders.
- Identify and solve business problems with proven solutions
- 3+ years of successful sales experience in Unified Communications and/or IT solutions.
- Knowledge of Avaya/Cisco UC products a plus, but not required.
- Strong technical aptitude, analytical, and organized.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Self-motivated for success.
- Four-year degree in Business or Technology preferred.
- Strong technical aptitude, organization, analytical, and time management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills that are audience appropriate with appropriate style and delivery methods.